Customized Analytics Reports
Blouin Art Sales Index (BASI) is a well-established
industry recognized online art market research tool that allows
art collectors, investors, researchers, analysts and academicians
to access a comprehensive database of fine art auction prices,
continually updated with the most recent and relevant auction
results on the market.
BASI covers 9.7 million lots of paintings, prints,
photographs, sculptures, works on papers, miniatures, decorative
arts, wines & spirits and jewellery dating back to 1920s.
Based on our access to curated auctions data of over 3000
auction houses, 425,000 artists, 100,000 auctions, spanning 95
years, and a dedicated team of data-scientists and art experts,
we are now offering customized analytics reports to meet your
specific needs such as:
- Analysis of a specific auction
- Compare performance of auction houses for a specific
- Analysis of a genres (Compare performance of various
genres for a period)
- Analysis of artists (Compare performance of artists)
- Ranking of top artworks, artists, auction houses for a
specific time period.
- And more...
Have questions or need a quote? Please email us and a team
member will get back to you.
Email [email protected]